Flower delivery Dubai, Send flower Dubai, Online florist Dubai
• Creative Florist and Flowers LLC” maintains the www.creativefloristdxb.com Website (“Site”).
• United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
• Creative florist was incorprated in 2016, and licensed by the Dubai Ecnomic Department .
• Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED and USD will be accepted for payment
• The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
• We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
• We do not collect or store Credit Card details of out customers, we use an internationaly approved payment provider, www.telr.com.
• www.creativefrlowersdxb.com is secured by GODADDY, and is a secure website.
• We follow European (GDPR) and US laws regarding Data Protection. for any customer detail we collect
• Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
• Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.creativefloristdxb.com policies and rules
We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists under statute law. Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.